Pro Bono Work
Our community is everything to us – and we take pride in giving back. One way we do this is through pro bono and discounted services for nonprofit organizations. We ask that potential partners review these considerations before initiating a discussion:
- Is the timeline flexible? Many of our deadlines are not, and flexibility with discounted work is essential for our team.
- Do you have any budget? Our services could be donated, and we can help you plan for execution, but you will need to arrange separate funding for printing, web hosting and ad placements.
- Will you trust our recommendations? Our studio will listen intently to your goals and needs. However, any art direction should be left to our internal team, not external committees.
If your organization can answer "yes" to these three questions, then feel free to reach out to us for an initial consultation. We’re excited to learn about your work.
Because of wonderful for-profit clients that keep our studio busy, we’ve been able to give back through organizations such as:
- Camp St. Croix
- Hudson Daybreak Rotary
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Community Foundation
- Hudson Fire Department
- Hudson School District
- Hudson Area Library
- People Serving People
- Salvation Army Grace Place Shelter
- Turningpoint for Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence
- United Way
Giving in 2016
2016 was our biggest year of giving ever, for both charitable giving and in-kind donations. We proudly donated $10,000 in cash and $110,000 in services last year, and have hopes of making an even bigger impact in 2017.